Please kindly check all the rules and regulations about MUTIAN guarantee.
1. Use Mutian the entire 84 days of treatment, and no mixing with others brand.
2. Update the current weight and how the cat is doing to your Mutian rep. And following the mutian rep’s instructions to adjust the dosage. The guarantee is declared invalid when the owner refuses to follow our treatment and or instructions.
3. Be a member of the “FIP Treatment with Mutian” if on Facebook
4. Neurological FIP, Ocular FIP, FIV and FeLV cats are not covered by the guarantee. (as of December 1st, 2019)
5. Documents required for Mutian Guarentee (Submit within 10 days of starting treatment):
- (A) Blood test: CBC & Chem panel
- (B) X-ray
- (C) Ultrasound
- (D) Photo of cat eyes
- (E) Video of cat moving and jumping
- Prior to starting Mutian treatment : A, B, C, D & E (Discuss with your rep if do not have one of these documents)
- Week 4: A, B
- Week 8: A, (C is required if fluid was still present at week 4)
- Week 11: A, C (Required for deliberation between Mutian Vets to approve treatment completion)
6. Prior to stopping Mutian
a. Send one of the Mutian admins of our Facebook group a copy of your cats CBC, Chem panel and ultrasound or X-Ray.
b. Wait to hear back from our admin before stopping Mutian.
7. If you feel your cat is relapsing
a. Reach out to one of the admins of the Mutian group
b. Provide updated CBC, Chem panel and Ultrasound or X-Ray
c. Along with the following information
• Type: dry or wet
• Ocular lesions: yes or no
• Neurological symptoms: yes or no
• Date of start:
• Date of birth:
• Weight: Before and after treatment
• Medical History
If you have any questions or concerns about your treatment on Mutian you need to address these with a Mutian Facebook group admin. These admins are specialized in Mutian and have access to the Mutian vets and specialist as well.